Dr. Earl Radmacher’s involvement with Western Seminary began in 1962 and encompassed a variety of key roles, most notably his service as President from 1965-1990. The combined strength of his convictions and personality shaped Western Seminary in a number of ways that continue to the present day. His unyielding commitment to the inerrancy of Scripture, the “by grace through faith alone” gospel of Christ, and the importance of faithful service to the Lord from those who have embraced that gospel significantly reinforced Western’s core convictions in an era marked by widespread theological drift. His ministry extended worldwide through his many books and speaking ministry in conferences and churches, positively impacting a countless number of lives.
Continue to website
Sunday, January 25, 20153:45-4:45 Breakout Sessions
4:45 – 5:45 Dinner (free, but rsvp needed when you click and register online)
6:00 General Session
Main Session Speaker: Dr. Jim Smith
Break Out Sessions:
- How to Dramatically Increase Giving in Your Church: Brian Howard
- Effective Church Leadership Strategies for Husbands and Wives: Sam & Dina Ticas
- How Our Children’s Ministry Really Grew Our Church: Sam Brumit
- How Our Small Church is Reaching Our Large City: Jesse Mendez
- 25 Years of Leadership Lessons: Robert Bishop
- Cómo mantener la segunda generación (How to Keep The Second Generation In Your Church): Emilio Núñez (in Spanish)
- What Every Man Should Hear About Leadership From a Woman’s Perspective: Orbelina Eguizabal (in Spanish)
Childcare provided for children ages 2-5 years old–RSVP needed through registration link below.